With our direct mail services, you can provide us a list of recipients, select the postcard style, and we take care of the rest. We will print the names directly on the postcards, presort for the post office, provide the mailing indicia, and deliver directly to the post office. This product will require you to provide us the number of recipients which will determine the cost for the mailing. Postcard printing must be purchased separately here.
How To Order
- Enter the number of names you are providing on your mailing list below in the “Number of list recipients” field (There is a minimum of 200 recipients required).
- Upload your excel list in the approved format (download template here).
Mailing list should contain the following:
- A minimum of 200 addresses (required by USPS for Direct Mail)
- Columns must contain correct information according to the column heading
- Remove all unnecessary columns such as e-mail address, phone number, and multiple addresses